Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Movies: the worst of 2007!


I have to say that of all the movies that I saw and did not see, but have based my review on my friends who saw it, I have posted the list of some of the worst movies of 2007, here.
WORST MOVIES OF 2007:

1.Because I Said So -this one is so boring that I actually fell asleep during parts of it.

2.Norbit - This has already been done, the ugly date and everything else. We all know that eddie murphy loves to dress up , so there is nothing new here.

3.Premonition - want to have a premonition as to how badly you stunk?

4.Code Name: The Cleaner - yeah! the only thing that this movie did was to clean out the theater totally!

5.night at the museum - for the kids and only for the kids, maybe your 5 year old will enjoy this!

6.die hard 4 - come on, mclaine must desist. we have had enough,please. Instead of making the story interesting all we get are a series of explosions and that is all!

7.the last legion - ok, if you are a history buff, but even there I believe that they have got a some of the major facts really wrong.

8.bug - one word - disgusting and not even in the entertaining way or so I have heard, thank god, I have not seen it yet.

9.the reaping-hilary swank - really lousy acting by one and all, they should prob give an award to this one for some of the really worst acting onehas ever seen since we saw Harrison ford in that jealous rage on star wars.

10.hostel part 2 - do not even go there, again, this one I have not sen yet, but I believe that this one is relly bad, even worse than Norbit.

movies,cinema,entertainment,actors,hollywood,


Digg!

Share This Article

From here you can use the Social Web links to save This article to a social bookmarking site.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: