Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Movies: the very best of 2007!


The list below will give you the best movies of 2007, at least the movies that I consider to be really good especially when you compare them to some of the worst movies of 2007 like Norbit. Anyway the list is all given below! Happy watching!

THE BEST MOVIES OF 2007 :

1. spiderman3 - I have to say that although there were some parts of the movie that I did not like, but on the whole , this movie just about lived up to its expectations, barely.

2.ratatouille - this is by far the winner of all the movies that I saw this year, really funny and satirical at the same time, really enjoyable.

3.the bourne ultimatum - This movie is so good that I do not think that I have to really say much here, the fight sequences are really well choreagraphed, the first one and the last 2, really good and is very interesting to watch.

4.zodiac - This one is truly spine chilling, especially in the methodical way that the crimes are being committed.

5.hairspray - This is one movie where you need to park your brain at the front door and have a good laugh.

6.300 - I know that there are a lot of people who think that this is one of the worst movies, but I have to say that I consider this to be one of the best in the sense that the movie really captures the spirit of the story and the fight to the end.

7. the simpsons movie - really funny and Homer really lived up to everyone's expectations. I just hope that there is a sequel to this one soon.

8.beyond the gates - not so enthralling but really interesting to watch.

9.harry potter and the order of the phoenix - This one I liked and disliked, it was well done and truth be told, there is only so much of the book they can cram into the movie. But I also disliked it in the sense, The acting was all a little too robotic.

10.the namesake - a really beautiful movie to watch and it does emphasise the saying, a rose by any other name will smell as..."

movies,cinema,entertainment,actors,hollywood,


Digg!

Share This Article

From here you can use the Social Web links to save This article to a social bookmarking site.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: