Saturday, November 17, 2007

The success in the Spanish tortilla saga!


First of all cooking does not come natural to me and believe It or not i can mess up even the most basic of instructions when it comes to cooking. Anyway, i recently saw this show on cooking the perfect Spanish Tortilla and i was hooked, i wanted to make it and tried my hand at doing so. The only problem was that although my heart was on making one it seems that my mind was intent on making another, complete burnt out rubbish. I can swear that as my heart pounded and the blood rushed to my temples as I sat watching the stove with anticipation of the most perfect Spanish Tortilla, the only thing that came wafting to my nose was the smell of the burnt out egg. That was one total and utter disaster.
But I persevered and i surprised myself yesterday with the most perfect Spanish tortilla which by the way is a kind of an egg pie with potatoes,onions,garlic and anything else for the filling. Anyway my Spanish experience yesterday taught me that failures are indeed stepping stones to success. So I march on, intent on conquering other cooking peaks, for today, I have decided to make a stir fry prawn and egg pepper. I shall post tomorrow on how that went,wish me luck!

Share This Article

From here you can use the Social Web links to save This article to a social bookmarking site.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: