Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jodhaa Akbar - the review!

I am not sure how many of you have seen this movie yet, and if you have not done so, then you are missing out on something. This is a movie that is not paced well and there are places where the audience could be forgiven for falling to sleep. Other than that, this is a nice movie with a really decent take on Akbar and his 'Hindu' wife.
All in all, I enjoyed myself at the movies, of course, I had parked my brain at home before I went to watch this movie. There are things in the movie that is hard to accept and believe, but then again, in the end that is what it is all about, fantasy and not facts. There was such a hue and cry when this movie came out all about how historically inaccurate this movie is. Whether that is true or not, this movie is really enjoyable and is a 'must see' one for all ages. have fun!

Share This Article

From here you can use the Social Web links to save This article to a social bookmarking site.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: