Monday, February 11, 2008

Id theft while traveling!

These days the criminals are getting bolder and bolder and they resort to all sorts of methods in order to steal from you. I am sure that most of you must have seen the movie 'The Net' where a programmer gets her identity stolen while she travels. This is not something that takes place in the movies alone. Whenever we travel, we often leave ourselves vulnerable to such thefts taking place. When I traveled to Morocco, my cards got stolen and since then whenever I travel, I make it a point to use LifeLock.

This way, I feel safe whenever I travel and until today it has been effective in preventing any such identity theft taking place. Life Lock is an id theft prevention company and as such they guarantee your identity up to $1,000,000.

This is the age of the internet where even the most complicated decisions are rendered simple by the digital age. As such, it has become a very easy thing top steal ones identity and steal whatever you want from them.
Here is where LifeLock.com steps in by making sure that such a theft does not take place. So check it out before what happened to Sandra Bullock in 'The Net' happens to you!

Share This Article

From here you can use the Social Web links to save This article to a social bookmarking site.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: