Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Spanish tortilla in the making!


I have tried my hand at making the 'Spanish tortilla' and I have to say that it was an unmitigated disaster. First of all, the potatoes did not cook properly, that is there were lumps in the potatoes that were not cooked at all. To add insult to injury, the onions did not cook evenly either.
On top of all this, I had to add the egg and the melted butter along with the herbs. All I ended up getting in the end was one fiasco that is not worthwhile remembering about. But I am determined to get it right this time around, I have taken the recipe down from this online site and shall try my luck again by the day after tomorrow. I will update all of you as regards my efforts in the Spanish tortilla experience!

,,,,

Digg!

Share This Article

From here you can use the Social Web links to save This article to a social bookmarking site.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: